Mission: To provide an engaging and comprehensive educational experience for practicing physicians new to
practice or being groomed for organizational leadership roles. Establish a foundational, practical knowledge
base for Physicians working in independent private practice, academic, or part of an integrated delivery
system. To immerse physicians in pertinent technical and managerial principles; positioning for success in a
dynamically evolving industry as prepared organizational leaders.
2/11/2017 to 4/22/2017
February 11-April 22, 2017
LSU's E.J. Ourso School of Business
Nicholson Drive Ext, Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70803
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
- Each program will contain a cohort of 15 participants.
- Interactive Sessions will be held at LSU’s Business Education Complex in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Programs will consist of 8 educational modules with the first and last four hour modules occurring in a face to face format at LSU in Baton Rouge, LA on Saturday morning. The second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh modules will occur in an online two hour format each. Classes will be conducted at the LSU E.J. Ourso School of Business in room 1420 and are scheduled for the following dates:
1. February 11 8:30a-1:00p In person at LSU E.J. Ourso School of Business Rm 1420
2. March 7th 6:00p-8:00p Live Online
3. March 14th 6:00p-8:00p Live Online
4. March 21st 6:00p-8:00p Live Online
5. April 4th 6:00p-8:00p Live Online
6. April 11th 6:00p-8:00p Live Online
7. April 18th 6:00p-8:00p Live Online
8. April 22nd 8:00a-1:00p In person at LSU E.J. Ourso School of Business Rm 1420
8:00-8:30a Presentation of Certificates
- The program will be offered in a compressed time frame. This format will allow for content to build upon previous concepts. There is time between sessions for applied activities to reinforce learning.
- The program will also allow participating physicians to earn a joint executive certificate of completion
from LSMS and LSU Executive Education; in addition to available CMEs.
- Each topic in the curriculum can be calibrated to match the existing knowledge base of participating
physicians and their competency/development needs.
- To reinforce the scope of learning, each class will include:
Didactic overview of key concepts
Real-world interactive case-studies
A resource ‘Tool box’ that can be utilized by physicians upon return to their respective
Completed application packets should include the following:
1) Current CV
2) One Letter of endorsement from a medical professional colleague
3) Application fee of $25.00 for medical students and residents; $100 for other LSMS members and $500 for non members.
Please submit your completed online application package by Monday,December 19, 2016, or mail printed application to:
LSMS ERF Leadership Academy
6767 Perkins Rd., Suite 100
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Contact Kayne Daigle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 225-763-2322
*Participants will be recognized at the 2017 Annual Meeting in Baton Rouge, LA. Attendance is encouraged.