In the Capsules q.w. we have highlighted various advocacy activities and accomplishments from the past year. From championing physician due process rights in Act 441 to our day-to-day monitoring of local, state, and federal regulatory agencies, the LSMS remains the leading advocate for Louisiana physicians. Click for more information regarding our efforts on Act 441 and the Patients Compensation Fund.
You should have received your electronic 2016 renewal notice. This year, the LSMS is streamlining internal processes and continuing its Geaux Green initiative by offering online renewals and paperless billing. No sign-in is required and dues can be securely paid via check (personal or business), ACH transfer, or credit card. You may also print an invoice and receipt for your records. The process is fast and easy and we encourage you to renew your membership as soon as possible. As an added bonus, all renewals received by December 31, 2015, will be entered into a drawing for a $100 Amazon gift card.
Your membership and participation in the LSMS is important. By being a member, you not only receive exclusive information about the important issues facing the practice of medicine, you also become involved in the process to shape those issues. With your continued support, the LSMS will continue its unequaled success of protecting your profession and legacy. Please renew your membership today. If you have any questions or need more information, contact Member Services at 800-375-9508 or firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, thank you for your support.
How to pay -
1. Click on the payment link within the email
2. A new window will open with the payment screen including pre-populated information from the member record we have on file for you and the dues amount - see sample below
3. Complete the requested fields to continue with dues payment
4. You can print the invoice before or after payment and email confirmation is also available
5. Don't forget to make a donation to LAMPAC