|Match Day Photo Contest|
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST RULES
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: This promotion is sponsored by the Louisiana State Medical Society (“LSMS”). The promotion begins at 12 a.m. CST, March 8, 2016, and ends at 12 a.m. CST, March 23, 2016. Entries must be received by 12 a.m. CST, March 23, 2016. Promotion is subject to local, state, and federal laws, and is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules. This promotion is no way sponsored by, endorsed by, or associated in any way with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
2. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by “liking” a LSMS social media page (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) and submitting photos, via the same social media platform, with the hash tag #LAResMatch16 and tagging LSMS in the post.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to current LSMS members who are legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of the Louisiana State Medical Society (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Contestants residing in areas where the contest is void by law may participate in the contest but are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Employees of the Louisiana State Medical Society will judge the contest at their discretion. Submissions will be judged on their creativity and originality. All decisions of the judges are final.
5. PRIZES: The Winner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant LSMS a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant LSMS the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. The Louisiana State Medical Society is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
8. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of the Louisiana State Medical Society. The Louisiana State Medical Society reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
9. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and, further, release Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to the Louisiana State Medical Society and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special information from the Louisiana State Medical Society.
10. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Louisiana State Medical Society in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Louisiana State Medical Society is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, the Louisiana State Medical Society may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release the Louisiana State Medical Society from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
12. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addresses stamped envelope to: Social Media Contests, Louisiana State Medical Society, 6767 Perkins Road, Suite 100, Baton Rouge, LA 70808.
13. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: The official rules are subject to modification by the LSMS. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by the LSMS are final and binding.